Young people can make a difference in the world no matter how busy they are. Simple Acts shows them how, with easy and practical tips, activities and resources that will inspire teens to add intentional acts of kindness and service to their everyday lives.
Simple Acts equips ‘tweens and teens with the hands-on tools and know-how they need to make small but meaningful change, such as:
- discovering their passion and purpose
- honoring happy occasions by giving back
- raising money and awareness for the causes they care about
- harnessing the power of social media to spread positive messages
- understanding social entrepreneurship
A passionate advocate for family and youth service, Natalie Silverstein, MPH, wrote Simple Acts to inspire a more realistic approach to service for young people, a more organic way to make the world a better place: one simple act at a time.